Sunday, 15 December 2013

Muse 13/12

Last night I went to see the fabulous muse in Sydney. After a long train trip into the city, we headed to our hotel to freshen up and get ready for the night. For pre show dinner we grabbed some oporto as it had the shortest line. Then onto the show, the place was very empty when we first walked in and only started to really fill up between the support and the main act.

First up, the support were birds of Tokyo, who are fantastic and have a lot more popular songs than I realised and I found myself singing along on multiple occasions

After playing for approximately half an hour, birds of tokyo finished up.
Then around 8.30, it was time for muse, they were indescribable. Their clarity and vocals were perfect and their obsession with strobe and laser lights became quickly apparent. They played a massive show, finishing just before 11pm and I had the greatest night in the city and with muse.

No comments:

Post a Comment