Thursday, 2 January 2014

New items December

Since my last post, I have bought and received a lot of new things. It has also been Christmas and New year's. So this shall be a short and sweet summary of all my new items.
1. 2 chillies destiny Waikiki bikini
2. Boxing day sale items: 3 basic singlets from Jay jays, Brown and beige wallet from Collette, rusty paisley handbag, floral mink pink skirt, black sandals from target, navy stripe/ tan and floral T bar sandals both from rubi
3. Christmas present from my best friend; floral maxi dress from factorie
4. Alaska by Bella Johnson from Amazon
5. Patterned bag from factorie
6. Floral shift style dress from factorie
7. Paisley kaftan from cotton on
8. Maroon patterned dress from cotton on
9. Get crafty storage box from typo
10. Toadstool salt and pepper shakers from typo
11. Woodland animals post it set from typo
12. Mason jar sewing kit from typo
13. Turquoise pencil case from typo
14. Mambo sunshower bikini
15. Blue moon boutique bikini

Ok, so that is quite a lot of stuff. But I am a self confessed shopaholic..

I also received the December Bella box recently and while talk about that next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment