Thursday, 9 January 2014

Recent purchases

Over the past few days I have bought some new beauty products, body products and clothes.

First off, I picked up the australis ready set go finishing powder in translucent.
I also caved and bought myself a Revlon colour burst lip butter in pink lemonade, it is a gorgeous pale pink nude shade with a slight shimmer. I plan on buying the juicy papaya shade asap

And finally for beauty, I bought some Maybelline fit me foundation in 225, because I have never actually used or owned liquid foundation, I decided at age 20, it was long overdue.

Oh, and I also bought a blending sponge to use with my new foundation. (and as you can see, I had already used it before photographing.. sorry)

I received my late birthday present from a friend, which included some cherry blossom body shop products, the body lotion, shower gel and eau de toilette. Then I headed into the body shop myself and spotted the Satsuma scent, which is a beautiful 'chinese mandarin' and is a limited edition scent that returns most summers. As I had already run out of my Satsuma shower gel from last summer, I picked up another one as well as an eau de toilette.

Whilst in factorie, I grabbed some black harem pants, a floral skater skirt and a floral maxi dress, all of which are perfect for summer.

And finally, I bought an owl pen cup from typo for my new desk (that I don't even have yet)

All in all, a good past few days in terms of new items, not so much for my bank account..

No comments:

Post a Comment