Sunday, 9 February 2014

February purchases number one

I bought another Revlon colour burst lip butter, this time in the colour juicy papaya. It is a gorgeous coral with a slight shimmer, it is still fairly subtle and not too opaque.

I have also started stocking up on winter clothes so I headed to boohoo.com and picked up a floral jumper, some cream mittens/ fingerless gloves (i also got these in the charcoal colour) and a tartan scarf.

The latest black milk release happened and as per usual, I either like nothing or like multiple things. I also had my 50+ voucher to use so I felt less guilty buying so much. I got the cherry blossom blue skater dress, the birds in paradise skater dress and the sharkie republic shooter in white. I love both of the skater dresses but the shooter isn't really my style (which I already knew but bought it anyway) so it is being returned, which will hopefully all be sorted before the Valentine's day release, because I love the clouds skater dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment