Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Shopping haul March

This is a mixture of a whole bunch of items I've bought since my last haul post over a month ago..
First off, from cotton on I got: high waisted skinny jeans in mid blue marle, aida viscose pkt tee in grey marle, the minx pigment tee in cookies and cream, divided LS top in bayleaf, divided LS top in blue, call me crop top in indigo navy, talia cropped kimono in Morocco reserve and statement waterfall jacket in taupe/cream.
From temt I got navy blue high waisted shorts.
From factorie I got the swagger top in dark grey with p/u inserts and grey quilted skater skirt.
And from rubi I got: Milo gusset ankle boots in calf micro, Mary Jane sock in light blue, Mary Jane sock in cream fleck, pretty frill sock in white and trailer lace up boot in saffron distressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment