Saturday, 5 April 2014

New items march

After being very good at savings for about a month, my want list was very quickly growing, so naturally I caved and bought it all.. from surf stitch, I go this billabong jumper, it is the softest jumper I have ever felt, it is also maroon with navy stripes but my camera refused to show that.. from princess Polly I bought the striped skater dress, I love the stripe trend that is happening at the moment, but I'm not a huge fan of the t shirt dresses that it is being displayed on, so when I saw the stripes on a skater dress, I was very happy. I also got these leather (fake) booty shorts, I already have a pair very similar (just without real pockets) but they were getting very tight and muffin toppy, so I decided to get a bigger size. And from dissh I bought this beautiful Aztec print shift dress, this is by far my favourite item, also from dissh I bought the tan clutch bag, it is a great size and just a nice basic bag to have. Then I also went to the shops, and from valleygirl I got the burnt Orange shift dress (with pockets!), the cream knit vest dress thing, which looks great over the burnt Orange shift dress (as seen in my OOTD photo). So that's all for now, but I'm sure I'll have more new clothes very soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment