-floral dress from valleygirl
- paisley ish shift dress from temt
- medallion shift dress from princess Polly
-black high neck skater dresses in grey and black from target
-peach sandals from court couture
- grey coat from temt
- stripe long sleeve t-shirt from temt
- stripe ling sleeve shift dress from princess Polly
Saturday, 17 May 2014
-floral dress from valleygirl
I made the chocolate cupcakes from a gluten free packet mix. Then to make the frosting, I got the recipe from http://sallysbakingaddiction.com/2013/03/03/chocolate-cupcakes-with-mint-chocolate-chip-frosting
I almost messed it up at first because I was following the cup measurements without realising that they were not Australian metric cups. I saved it in time and converted to using the gram measurements. I altered the recipe by adding more choc chips on top. I also used regular sized milk choc chip rather than mini choc chips, as my local Coles did not have any mini ones.
Yesterday, my Bella box arrived. And here is what I received..
-wen by Chaz dean sweet almond mint cleansing conditioner
- phytocare pure papaya ointment
- appelles rosemary body bar
-anastasia Beverly hills brow gel in clear
-face of Australia mineral therapy blush in berry pink
-invisible zinc tinted daywear SPF 30+
Here a four recent OOTD's.
1. Going out for dinner with my sister, cousin, Nan and partners. I wore a floral shift dress by rowie designs, black stockings, black ankle boots and my jasminda anorak jacket from dissh.
2. Going out for dinner with my boyfriend, I wore a stripe skater dress from princess Polly, whie frill socks from rubi, pink sandals by court couture and a navy trench coat by quirky circus.
3. To uni, I wore a paisley ish shift dress from temt, knee high navy socks from Asos, a khaki anorak jacket from cotton on and black high top converses.
4. On mothers day, I wore an orange skater dress from muui, with some khaki boots from rubi.
I have always walked past lush but never really went in. After watching my favourite youtubers (zoella, Tanya burr and sprinkle of glitter) obsess over lush. I finally checked out their website, wrote up a list of things to smell and headed into the store.. a long time and a lot of money later, I reemerged with a bag full of lush products. And they are:
-king of skin
-you've been mangoed
So far I have used king of skin, space girl and the comforter. The comforter is the only one so far that I will rebuy.
Just a few new things I've purchased for my bedroom..
- pomegranate reed diffuser from a dollar shop
-bed quilt cover and teal cushion from target
- strawberry mason jar candle from target
After having not blogged in a little while, my purchases have naturally piled up. So here is a whole bunch of new makeup and jewellery I have collected.
-rimmel wake me up foundation in 103 true ivory
-models prefer highlighter in glitz and glamour
-models prefer brow liner in light
-watch from princess Polly
-sass and bide make a wish necklace
-Revlon colorburst lip colour in demure reservee
-nyx butt naked turn the other cheek palette
-nyx super skinny eye marker
-nyx matte lipstick in hippie chic
-nyx jumbo eye pencils in French fries and milk
-nyx blush in dusty rose
-nyx eyebrow powder in blonde
-nyx shine killer primer
-nyx matte bronzer in light
Of all of this, some items I haven't yet tried, some I have absolutely loved and some have been a little underwhelming.
The rimmel foundation, the nyx eye pencils, the nyx blush and the nyx bronzer have all been absolute favourites.
I was quite surprised with the quality and pigmentation of the nyx products, after buying them online from target for quite cheap, I didn't expect a lot but they are all quite amazing.
I have been a little underwhelmed by the models prefer highlighter as it doesn't seem to do a whole lot.
The Revlon colorburst was also a bit of a let down, the colour itself is nice enough, but the smell is very off putting. All I think of when I smell it is my cats flea treatment, which is awful and rather chemically.
Also, lastly just a selfie showing the use of some of these products, in particular the rimmel foundation, models prefer brow liner and highlighter.