Saturday, 17 May 2014

Makeup and jewellery haul

After having not blogged in a little while, my purchases have naturally piled up. So here is a whole bunch of new makeup and jewellery I have collected.
-rimmel wake me up foundation in 103 true ivory
-models prefer highlighter in glitz and glamour
-models prefer brow liner in light
-watch from princess Polly
-sass and bide make a wish necklace
-Revlon colorburst lip colour in demure reservee
-nyx butt naked turn the other cheek palette
-nyx super skinny eye marker
-nyx matte lipstick in hippie chic
-nyx jumbo eye pencils in French fries and milk
-nyx blush in dusty rose
-nyx eyebrow powder in blonde
-nyx shine killer primer
-nyx matte bronzer in light

Of all of this, some items I haven't yet tried, some I have absolutely loved and some have been a little underwhelming.

The rimmel foundation, the nyx eye pencils, the nyx blush and the nyx bronzer have all been absolute favourites.
I was quite surprised with the quality and pigmentation of the nyx products, after buying them online from target for quite cheap, I didn't expect a lot but they are all quite amazing.

I have been a little underwhelmed by the models prefer highlighter as it doesn't seem to do a whole lot.

The Revlon colorburst was also a bit of a let down, the colour itself is nice enough, but the smell is very off putting. All I think of when I smell it is my cats flea treatment, which is awful and rather chemically.

Also, lastly just a selfie showing the use of some of these products, in particular the rimmel foundation, models prefer brow liner and highlighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment