Sunday, 12 October 2014

Summer is Coming!

As soon as September hits, i go into full summer mode (yes i know September is only the beginning of spring). Here in Australia, Spring can be cold and wintery one day, and 35 degrees the next. Because of this, i like to start getting prepared for summer as early as possible.

I've recently been doing a lot of shopping (how unusual!), and i am going to combine it into a few posts for you, so it is not too long and dull. So,, here we go!

Trip 1: I went to Charlestown, Kotara, and Tuggerah.. with my Best Friend, and Best Shopping Buddy Brie

Firstly, I went into Cotton On..


Davina Printed Tank (Wild Feathers/ Asphalt) $20



















Isabella Lace Trimmed Crop Blouse (Whipped Cream) $25



















Traveller Trim Short (Amber Rose) $25



















Flirty Short (Ditsy Biker) $20

















Next Up.. Ally!
I very rarely go into Ally because I have negative memories of it from my teenage years. however, I was determined to go into every shop that sold womens clothes. So I went in.. and im very glad I did!



Watermelon Repeat Crop $16
















 



















In City Beach, I finally found a bralette with opaque cups, and minor padding.



Secret Wishes Amy-Lou Bralette (White) $20
















Next we headed into Lovisa for a bit of accessorising..


Silver Ditsy Moon Necklace $8




















Sterling Silver Infinity Ring $20




































The Body Shop recently announced the return of their limited edition Vineyard Peach scent. I had a few products with this scent about 3 years ago, when they last released it, and I knew I needed some this time. hopefully i dont have to wait another 3 years for it's return!

Vineyard Peach Body Lotion x 2 at $16.95 each
Vineyard Peach Shower Gel x 2 at $9.95 each

The Body Shop also had a deal going, if you spend over $50, you get $15 off the total. So I got a bit of a discount on these too!














We went into Myer next, and I am quite proud of myself for only buying one item. there were alot of things i liked, that i could have easily bought, but i am trying to pace myself with my shopping so that i can slowly buy up lots of things throughout summer.

Miss Shop Ditsy Floral Cute Crop $20 (down to $15, at 25% off)

















And finally for this shopping trip, we went into Typo, and i finally folded on an item i have been lusting over for about a month now

Little Pearla Pen (Please Take Me To NYC!) $8
Isn't this pen just perfect?!

















That is all for this shopping trip!
the next few will be following shortly afterwards
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment