Sunday, 16 November 2014

from orange to blonde

about 5 months ago, i dyed my freshly blonde hair a dark mahogany red colour.
and i loved it for a while, then it began to fade into a coppery orange, which i also loved, but have been getting bored with.

i recently made the decision to go back to blonde, and booked into my hairdressers to do so (ALWAYS GO TO A PROFESSIONAL WHEN MAKING YOUR HAIR LIGHTER!!)

here is the picture i showed them as my aim


now obviously, orange cannot change to this colour in one sitting without damaging the hair beyond repair.















here is a before picture of my orange hair, with my natural mousy colour starting to grow back





















after a full head of foils and about 1.5 hours, this is my new hair colour, i am going to go back for more foils in about a months time still

 



you can see the comparison between the old and new colours in the picture above.
















overall, i am very happy with the result, and am loving having lighter hair again

xx phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment