Wednesday, 12 November 2014

what i got for my 21st

first of all, this is not a bragging post, this is partly me sharing what my lovely generous friends and family though i deserved, and partly a handy way to remind myself what i received.

 


first of all, from my wonderful boyfriend, i received an iphone 6!!!!!
it is a 128gb gold version for anyone curious.
i love it so much!

i bought myself the cloud case, it is from the dairy


i also received a lot of things from the body shop, i got various things from the coconut, strawberry, and japanese cherry blossom scents
















 

 

i received 4 perfumes: elizabeth arden green tea cherry blossom, marc jacobs daisy, taylor swift taylor made of starlight, and marc jacobs dot


i got this beautiful midnight orchid scented candle that comes with a chalkboard jar!


















in terms of make up, i received 4 revlon shadow links, in the shades seafoam, taupe, peacock, and chocolate

and the l'oreal base magique face primer



















i received this beautiful stone beaded bracelet


















i received this gorgeous 'la vie boheme' crop top


 and i got lots of gift vouchers, from princess polly, hs home, myer and ticketmaster


my boyfriends parents bought me these beautiful glass tealight holders

















from my parents, i received the delonghi icona vintage 4 slice toaster and kettle in the colour azure

i also received both pairs of earrings above, the daisies are from pandora, and the diamond studs are from prouds jewellers


 

from pandora, i also received the pearl and flower necklace, and the daisy clip bead.

these pearl earrings that i received are from wallace bishop jewellers

my grandmother gave me this retro black teacup and saucer set


and finally, my best friend bought me some of Zoella's beauty range

















overall, i was very spoilt by all of my loved ones on my birthday, and i am very grateful to them all

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment