Tuesday, 7 February 2017

Kikki K Planner 2017

In order to be as organised as possible, I decided I needed to up my planner game and go all out! I received the planner itself for my birthday and I bought myself all of the accessories (some more necessary than others)


Black medium planner

Medium colouring in dividers $4





Planner dashboard kit (thrive) $15
the planner dashboard kit includes tape, stickers, a pocket, paper clips, quote cards, a clear plastic zip pocket, mini whiteboard page, and a ruler/ bookmark








Adhesive notepad (heart thrive) $5

Mini weekly planner pad (cute) $7

Metal roller ball pen (copper) $20

2017 time planner refill (cute) $13


sticker book (sweet) $20

typo copper glitter pen




and here are some photos of how I have decorated the dividers so far.









thanks for reading
xx Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment